See below for Facebook Feed
See right sidebar for Twitter Feed
You are here >> Home - News - News Item
17 March 2022
Trafford AC Grand Prix - Distance - 17th May / 14th Jun / 12th Jul / 6th Sep - Info
Order of Track Events
|6pm || ||U15 1500m |
|6.30pm || ||3000m |
|7.15pm || ||800m |
|8pm || ||BMC 800m |
|8.15pm || ||1500m |
|8.40pm || ||BMC 1500m |
Order of Field Events
|6.30pm || ||Hammer |
|7.30pm || ||Javelin |
- The organisers reserve the right to change any detail within the programme at any time.
- Enter on line at https://www.traffordac.co.uk/php/index.php?script=openMeetEntry
- Registration closes 30 mins before the event time – if you register after this time, you may be allocated a slower race.
- Meetings held under UKA Rules.
- Pacemakers are not allowed in any Open races, either for the race as a whole or for specific athletes within a race (unless pre-arranged with the organisers).
- No U13s.
- The wearing of club vests is encouraged and assists the results team.
- External photographic/video evidence cannot be used to determine a result.
- Requests for performances not to be submitted to Power of 10 will be denied.
Spectators will be charged £2 entry.
Please park responsibly – consider our local residents.